Windmill's Flow editor allows you to build flows. Windmill's Flow editor has the following major components:
- Toolbar: the toolbar allows you to export the flow, configure the flow settings, and test the flow.
- Settings: configure the flow settings.
- Static Inputs: view all flow static inputs.
- Flow Inputs: view all flow inputs.
- Mini Map: view the flow in a mini map.
- Error Handler: configure the flow error handler.
- Action: steps are the building blocks of a flow. They are the actions that will be executed when the flow is run.
- Action editor: configure the action.