See what's new with Windmill.
December 2023 - v1.227.0
The Flow & Metadata Copilot is an assistant powered by an OpenAI resource that simplifies your script & flows building experience by population fields (summaries, descriptions, step input expressions) automatically based on context and prompts.
- Fills summary of script & flow steps.
- Links flow step inputs to previous steps results.
- Fills flow loops iterator expressions from context.
- Completes branches predicate expressions from prompts.
- Defines CRON schedules from prompts.
Introducing the Database Studio, a web-based database management tool that leverages Ag Grid for table display and interaction. In apps, interaction with database content made easy; from a PostgreSQL resource, display, edit, add rows, delete rows ... and connect to other components.
- Display the content of a table.
- Edit the content of a table by directly editing the cells (only when the cell is editable).
- Add a new row.
- Delete a row.
Added rich results render for arrays of objects and markdown.
- Support for arrays of objects.
- Download as CSV and JSON.
- Hide/show columns.
- Search and filter.
- Support for markdown.
Windmill provides a true NodeJS compatibility mode using Bun. This means that you can run your existing NodeJS code without any modifications. Only comment `//nodejs` on the first line of your Bun script.
- Node.js support without any code modification.
The Ag Charts component integrates the Ag Charts library, enabling the visualization of data through various chart types. This component is designed to offer a flexible and powerful way to display data graphically within the application.
- Chart Display: Leverages the Ag Charts library to present data in a visually appealing chart format.
- Diverse Chart Types: Supports multiple chart types including Bar, Line, Scatter, and both Area & Range Bar that are exclusive to Enterprise Edition (because Ag Charts key needed).
This component allows you to create a decision tree. The decision tree is controlled by a flow-like structure. Each node in the tree represents a decision point and can lead to one or more subsequent nodes based on specified conditions.
- Each node has its dedicated container
- Condition behavior with branches
- Debug mode
- setTab to override flow-like structure